secrets from your sister Inc. is a wonderful bra fitting boutique that offers a one on one fitting service. We are a service driven business that enjoys exceeding women’s retail expectations. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for women with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
Job descriptions below:
1. CASHIER - 4 days per week
Resumés with COVER LETTER telling us why you want to work with us will only be considered.
Please include your expected wage in your cover letter.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
HIRING: FRONT OF HOUSE : CASHIER Saturday plus 3 days
This position involves welcoming clients into the store, making them feel at home and assessing their needs. The position includes working the POS system to process sales, administrative duties pertaining to the Front of House and lending a passionate personality to our team. It is an extremely challenging position and best suited for an individual who will 'take the bull by the horns!'
Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Multi-tasking is your second nature! You love attention to detail and are very particular.
- It is easy for you to engage in conversation. You are intelligent, professional and patient with a little bit of sass and have a nice way of being direct!
- Previous work in retail, serving, cash work - REQUIRED
- Working on computers comes easy to you.
- It is easy for you to delegate.
- You have great administrative abilities.
- An interest in fashion or lingerie is key. You will work with women most of the day, you are comfortable with this.
- Be respectful. Please don't apply if these requirements don't apply to you.
Some of the perks...
- A great work environment with amazing ladies on board!
- A set schedule
- Lingerie benefits!
FULL TIME EXPERIENCED BRA FITTER: Not available at this time
A bra fitter offers a bra fitting service. This service is a collaboration between the client and the fitter. We work within our clients' boundaries. Using our technical expertise and product knowledge, we find a bra/undergarment that fits our client’s wants and needs.
Save some time...
- We can't hire you if you cannot work for two years or more. It is too hard for the ladies who work here and they are our priority. This job offering is for a permanent position not a temporary transition job. We appreciate that you respect this request and so do your potential associates.
Who you have to be to be considered for this position:
- Previous experience working as a bra fitter or sales person in an independant boutique favoured but not a must if you have all of the following qualities:
- Your personality exudes confidence! You must have this quality.
- You are sharply styled and display a ‘chop-chop’ type work ethic.
- Engaging in conversation is easy for you.
- You are intelligent, compassionate and patient.
- You have the ability to maximize sales and productivity on the selling floor.
- This is a full time, more permanent position. Be respectful of this when you apply!
Some of the perks...
- Great working environment.
- Health Benefits after a 5 month period.
- Product discount.
FULL TIME PERMANENT: RECEIVING MISTRESS/MASTER: Not available at this time
This department receives all of the merchandise for the store. The items are received from a variety of suppliers daily. The job involves manually receiving the product, sorting it, checking it for defects, manually entering into the system. The product is then priced. Special orders are pulled from the orders and given to the front of house. This job involves communicating with representatives from the suppliers, local and international. Inventory counts on styles are executed to keep the product quantities accurate.
The candidate must have an affinity for math and ability to communicate clearly/thoroughly. Ability to problem solve is key. Being finicky about detail, patient and quick are the primary requirements.
Who you are:
You are smart, quick with calculations, attentive to details – physical and written, able to work independently, curious by nature and eager to excel. You want to work here for at least 5 years!
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office/GOOGLE/Social Media - Twitter/Facebook
- Knowledge of sewing an asset
- This position is solely attention to detail
- Lingerie passion is great but definitely not required
- Strength in delegation, organization
Ability to communicate in French. Written required. You do not have to be AMAZING but strong enough to write an email about defects or ETA's of orders.
About our workplace:
- We eat nuts
- This position does not allow for heavy jewelry to be worn while working
- Great working environment
- Health Benefits after a 5 month period
- Product discount