We're open for appointments-only on Monday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday.
Walk-in and quick purchases are not taken at this time.
Pick-Up times for online orders click here: Weekly Pick-Up times
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines : Let’s make this a great visit!
Use your best judgement. Our staff and client safety are our priority. If we all commit to working within the guidelines, we will be successful in:
- 1. Preventing the spread of the virus
- 2. Protecting the more vulnerable people in our society
- 3. Contributing to keeping the balance in our medical institutions
- 4. Participating in bringing the economy back to life.
It’s not the usual but we can work together to make it a success by following these guidelines:
- You must bring and wear your own mask while in the shop.
- Come alone please.
- Please make sure your body is clean – clients coming from a workout will not be received.
- Please bring your own shirt for the t-shirt test – this helps reduce returns, we strongly recommend you bring a t-shirt with you.
- You will be given disposable shoe covers to wear in the shop.
- Cell phones can’t be used in the change rooms unless it’s an emergency. Thanks!
- You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival and upon entry into the change room.
- Please bring your own recycle bag to take home your purchase, our environment needs our continued support!
- We commit to coming to work healthy.
- We wear plastic shields.
- We wash our hands before and after each fitting.
- We sanitize our hands before entering the change room…and a million other times in the day!
- Bras are steamed after being tried on.
- Rooms, seating areas, cash area are sanitized after each visitor.
- We will work with you in the room or outside to suit your comfort.
- We will end the session if the terms are not met, for our safety and those around us.
We work with you to ensure that the fitting service we have grown to love and depend on can continue so you can get good quality, well fit bras!
Appointment Policy : COVID Update
- Please give us 48 hours notice to cancel your appointment.
- Come alone please.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are running late or feel sick.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have been out of the country or in contact with someone who has been out of the country within the previous 14 days.
- Your appointment will be approximately 50 minutes in length.
- Upon arrival at the shop, please wait on the designated ‘waiting spot’. You will be welcomed and directed to a distanced waiting area where you will be asked to sanitize your hands and put on shoe covers.