COVID-19 Shop Safety Guidelines
We work very closely with our clients. We take great precautions to keep our associates and you, healthy. Please review our safety guidelines so you know what to expect.
CUSTOMER SCREENING QUESTIONS - Please review before coming to the shop - If you answer 'Yes' to any of the questions, please email to reschedule your appointment
- Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Has anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you returned/arrived to Canada in less than/under 7 days?
FOR YOU - So you know what to expect at your appointment
- We ask you screening questions - please review before leaving home
- You must wear a well-fitted N95/KN95 mask.
- Please email us if you are hard of hearing so we can ask you how we can make your experience better.
- No walk in shopping at this time.
- We don't have cash on hand.
- Please bring your own t-shirt so you can see the shape the bra gives you under clothing – this helps reduce returns.
- Please remove all rings, bracelets, watches as they get caught on the laces/bindings.
- Please be able to tie your hair up.
- Please wear a full brief if you wish to try on bottoms.
- Pack your recycle bag for your purchase!
- Please don't come unshowered after a workout.
- We commit to coming to work healthy.
- We are all triple vaccinated.
- We wear a well fitted KN95 mask.
- We wash our hands before and after each fitting.
- Rooms, seating areas, cash area are sanitized frequently.
- Our changerooms have been expanded.
- Our store uses HEPA filters.
- We will end the session if the terms are not met, for our safety and those around us.
THANK YOU to all the frontline health-care workers, teachers, essential service workers, transit operators and delivery services who continue to help keep our community strong and safe. We could not be here without your service.