join our team
secrets from your sister Inc. is a bra fitting shop of 19 years located in the Annex. We are a small and well established business that specializes in helping women find great bras. Our service provides a one-on-one bra fitting experience. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for women with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
Positions Available - descriptions and application process shown below:
1. IMMEDIATE : 2 Full Time Bra Fitters
Friday - Tuesday or Friday - Monday/ 2 year commitment / accepting applications
Application Process - applications are reviewed if:
- Resumés come with COVER LETTER telling us why you want to work with us.
- To be eligible for an interview, please include your expected wage in your cover letter.
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look for people who really passionate.
- Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
Thank you for taking the time to show us why you want to work with us!
FULL TIME BRA FITTER: 2 positions IMMEDIATE
Friday - Tuesday or Friday - Monday / 2 year commitment / accepting applications
A bra fitter offers a one on one bra fitting service. This service is a collaboration between the client and the fitter. We work within our clients' boundaries. Using our technical expertise and product knowledge, we find a bra/undergarment that fits our client’s wants and needs. This position suits an individual who can show patience and compassion.
Save some time...we have a 6 month training process and we're sure you're busy too!
- At this time we can only meet with those who are able to work for 2 years or more.
- We want to create a stable environment for the ladies who work here. This job offering is for a permanent position not a temporary transition job. We appreciate that you respect this request and so do your potential associates.
- Previous experience working as a sales person favoured. Especially sales in denim or footwear.
- You must be available to work our high season April-August.
Who you have to be to be considered for this position:
- Your personality exudes confidence!
- You display a ‘chop-chop’ type work ethic
- Engaging in conversation is easy for you
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are intelligent, compassionate and patient
- You have the ability to maximize sales and productivity on the selling floor
Some of the perks...
- A great work environment with amazing ladies on board!
- Set schedule (flexibility to remove Tuesday shift)
- $16-$17/hour depending on experience
- Health Benefits after a 5 month period
- Product discount