join our team
secrets from your sister Inc. is a bra fitting shop of 20 years located in the Annex. We are a small and well established business that specializes in helping women find great bras. Our service provides a one-on-one bra fitting experience. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for assciates with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We are looking for an individual that we can rely on! We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
Front of House Associate - Tuesday-Friday
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Resumés are reviewed when accompanied by:
- 1. A cover letter telling us why you're the best fit for our team.
- 2. Include your expected wage in your cover letter.
+ Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
Front of House Associate
Tuesday-Friday - must be able to work September onwards
This position involves welcoming clients into the store, making them feel at home and assessing their needs. This is a hands on, front of house position that includes processing sales, customer service communication, packing/shipping orders, appointment bookings and administrative duties. It is a fun and challenging position best suited for an experienced, professional individual who can easily take charge.
Save some time...
- We want to create a stable environment for the associates who work here. This job offering is not a temporary transition job. We are looking for someone we can rely on.
- Cashier experience mandatory
- Comfort with Google, Shopify is beneficial
- Experience in independent lingerie is beneficial
- We're safe!
Our team looks for the following in a colleague...
- Strong time management skills
- People person – empathetic and intelligent
- Easy going and fun
Some of the perks...
- A great work environment with amazing associates on board!
- Product discount
- Health Benefits when hours worked exceed 24h/week
- Fair wage
If you have the following, it helps...
- Manager experience preferably in sales/retail
- Previous work in Hotel/Restaurant/Personal Services indsutry helpful
- Customer Service communication experience
- Point of Sale Experience – Shopify, RPRO, Google
- Experience with Shopify super helpful
Thank you for taking the time to consider the position!