join our team
secrets from your sister Inc. is a bra fitting shop of over 20 years located in the Annex. We are a small and well established business that specializes in helping women find great bras. Our service provides a one-on-one bra fitting experience. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for assciates with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
Please email applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resumés are reviewed when accompanied by:
- 1. A cover letter telling us why you're the best fit for our team.
- 2. Include your expected wage in your cover letter.
+ Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
+ Please apply if you are looking for a long term position - this is not a temporary or short term position
The position: Front of House Associate - Meeting and Hiring in MAY 2023
Tuesday - Saturday | 6-7 hours per day | must be able to work summer 2023, this is a full time permanent position (days/hours are flexible after training but Saturdays are required from September 2023 onwards)
This position involves welcoming clients into the store and making them feel at ease. Our front of house associate processes sales, communicates by email/phone with clients, packages and ships online orders and manages appointment bookings. It is a fun but challenging position best suited for an experienced, professional individual who loves helping clients. We are a business you can rely on for good long term employment.
Your days with us involve:
- Welcoming clients | introducing to shop, introducing clients to their fitter, thanking clients for visit
- Point of Sale | processing sales, offering product care tips, taking special orders, packaging, communicating with clients via phone, email, at door, processing online sales - packaging and shipping orders |
- Managing appointment bookings | Following up with client, reminder emails
- Store maintenance | daily, weekly tasks that keep the shop looking tidy, clean, organised
- Team Work | Supporting your colleagues, sharing the duties and working together to meet goals
- Getting to know the product | becoming familiar with brands, style numbers and names
- Platforms you would be comfortable navigating | Google Docs, Shopify, Retail Pro
Does this sound like you?
- Will wear a mask in the shop to keep staff and clients healthy
- Friendly, caring, empathetic and confident
- Patient, good listener, curious
- Reliable team member - we can depend on you to show up
- Excited to learn - ready to accumulate product knowledge
- Happy to engage with new people
- Enjoy working for a small business
- Able to commit to a set schedule (after training, you have the option to design your own schedule within our operating hours but must include Saturdays + summers months)
Wage and benefits
- $18-$20 per hour based on experience / health insurance package after 3 months / group goal incentives / product discount / friendly and relaxed work environment
Thank you for taking the time to consider the position! Feel free to email us with any questions email@example.com