join our team
secrets from your sister Inc. is a bra fitting shop of over 20 years located in the Annex. We are a small and well established business that specializes in helping clients find great bras. Our service provides a one-on-one bra fitting experience. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for assciates with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Resumés are reviewed when accompanied by:
- 1. A cover letter telling us why you're the best fit for our team.
- 2. Include your expected wage in your cover letter.
+ Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
+ Please apply if you are looking for a long term position - this is not a temporary or short term position
The position: Front of House Associate
Tuesday - Saturday / Tuesday-Friday (Saturday optional) | 6-7 hours per day | This is a full time, permanent position for an individual who wants a full time engaging job.
This position involves welcoming clients into the store and making them feel at ease. Our front of house associate processes sales, communicates by email/phone with clients, packages and ships online orders and manages appointment bookings. It is a fun and very challenging position best suited for an experienced, professional individual who loves helping clients. We are a business you can rely on for good long term employment.
Your days with us involve:
- Welcoming clients | introducing to shop, introducing clients to their fitter, thanking clients for visit
- Point of Sale | processing sales, offering product care tips, taking special orders, packaging, communicating with clients via phone, email, at door, processing online sales - packaging and shipping orders |
- Managing appointment bookings | Following up with client, reminder emails
- Store maintenance | daily, weekly tasks that keep the shop looking tidy, clean, organised
- Team Work | Supporting your colleagues, sharing the duties and working together to meet goals
- Getting to know the product | becoming familiar with brands, style numbers and names
- Platforms you would be comfortable navigating | Google Docs, Shopify, Retail Pro
Does this sound like you?
- Will wear a mask in the shop to keep staff and clients healthy
- Organized and patient while managing multiple tasks
- Friendly, caring, empathetic and confident
- Patient, good listener, curious
- Reliable team member - we can depend on you to show up
- Excited to learn - ready to accumulate product knowledge
- Efficient and attentive to detail
- Happy to engage with new people
- Enjoy working for a small business
- Able to commit to a set schedule of approx 6-7 hours between 9:30-5:30 (must include Tuesdays through Friday. Saturday is negotiable)
If you know and use Instagram, please tell us!
Wage and benefits
- $18-$20 per hour based on experience / health insurance package after 3 months / group goal incentives / product discount / friendly and relaxed work environment
Thank you for taking the time to consider the position! Feel free to email us with any questions firstname.lastname@example.org