join our team
secrets from your sister Inc. is a bra fitting shop of 19 years located in the Annex. We are a small and well established business that specializes in helping women find great bras. Our service provides a one-on-one bra fitting experience. While working in a very fun environment, teamwork is of the utmost importance to us. We are looking for women with both a desire to grow with us and with a passion to lend to our success. We are looking for an individual that we can rely on! We respect our employees, their ideas and goals, and strive to create a long term relationship with them.
APPLICATION PROCESS TO APPLY FOR AVAILABLE BRA FITTING POSITION
Please email applications to: email@example.com
Resumés are reviewed when accompanied by:
/ A cover letter telling us why you want to work with us.
/ Include your expected wage in your cover letter.
/ Applicants will only be contacted if they are considered for the position.
1. POSITION AVAILABLE: Full Time Sales Associate / BRA FITTER - We train you in this profession!
Friday - Monday / option for 5th day
Our associates offer a one-on-one bra fitting service. This service is a collaboration between the client and the fitter. We work within our clients' boundaries. Using our technical expertise and product knowledge, we find a bra/undergarment that fits our client’s wants and needs. This sales position suits an individual who can show patience and compassion.
Save some time...
- We want to create a stable environment for the ladies who work here. This job offering is for a permanent position not a temporary transition job.
Our team looks for the following:
- Your personality exudes confidence!
- You genuinely want to help women find a great bra
- We can rely on you
- Engaging in conversation is easy for you
- You like to work as part of a team
- You are intelligent, compassionate and patient
- You have the ability to maximize sales and productivity on the selling floor
- Previous experience working as a sales person favoured. Sales in denim or footwear a bonus.
Some of the perks...
- A great work environment with amazing ladies on board!
- Set schedule
- $15-$17/hour depending on experience
- Health Benefits after a 5 month period
- Product discount